Friday, July 31, 2020

Hello Again

Hello!!! It has been a very very long time since I have written!  Life has been crazy and really so much has happened over the past year to really recap.

We are still in Oklahoma!  We bought a house last summer and have loved every minute of being homeowners



We are working through our 3rd Deployment; due to COVID Phil's deployment date changed quite a few times, and even though I had secretly hoped he wouldn't, he did in fact deploy in May


It is tough as always, but I have these two cuties to help me through it!


Look at those faces!!! :)

I am embarking on my own new journey career-wise: I have been accepted into the Doctoral Program of Educational Leadership at Tennessee University!!! I am beyond excited as this has always been my goal! I am starting their online program this Fall and am literally counting down the days until my classes start!


If you don't wear the swag, do you even go there?? ;)

It feels good to be back!  Maybe I will make this a regular thing again???

How is everyone's summer?  What are you all doing to stay sane during the heat and during COVID?

2 comments:

  1. You could always post before/after pics of your house...It has to feel good once things have been remodeled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does!! We didn’t do too much, but the whole house had White carpet: not cream, WHITE! So we replaced that with a wood tile...there was no way I was going to ever keep that clean!

      Delete

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...