Thursday, January 26, 2017

Ninja Style

While I would love to be a professional puppy cuddler/shoe shopper, my real passion is teaching.  I am a high school Special Education Teacher, and my life is never dull.  Between who is dating who, tears, laughter, grading, drama, and turtles (that is a story for another time), I can honestly say I sleep pretty good at night.  One of my favorite things about teaching is watching my students grasp a difficult concept, but also, I enjoy learning from them.  Today was a perfect example of that...today I learned that I am a ninja.  This was quite a surprise! So I asked what qualifications there were to being ninja and it turns out that there are only three:

  1. You must have black pants - check
  2. You must be stealthy - almost check
  3. You must blend in - as my students are bigger than I am, check
So as I reflect on my day, I would say that overall, it was a pretty awesome day! Happy Thursday everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I must be a ninja, too! Who knew? LOL!

    I am a speech therapist in an elementary school, so I understand the sleeping well part of the job.

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of us teachers are ninjas as it takes a special kind of person to do the jobs we do!

    Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...