Sunday, May 5, 2019

Books, Fundraisers, & Storms

It is storm season here in OK!! Technically, storms and tornados can happen in other months, but March-June is the "typical" storm season time where our weather gets rainy, windy, and scary.  I used to love watching the movie Twister, and then we moved to OK and it took on a whole new meaning...I'm unsure how I feel about that.

However, with the storms come some fantastic clouds


Phil and I went for a ride Friday night (because the dogs and I love them!) and we happened to be between storms.  I rolled down the truck window and took this picture as we were still moving; I can get lost in the beauty of nature sometimes.

I have been talking to a fellow book lover and my new books are FINALLY here!


I cannot wait to dig into these!

Our battalion has been putting on a fundraiser this weekend and I am so blessed to be involved in such an incredible place.  The group of women I have gotten to know in this battalion have been such a blessing!  We are so lucky to be surrounded by such amazing people.  Especially since some of those people make exceptional cupcakes that you "accidentally" take home with you:


I mean seriously, how cute are these?  I think I ate 8 of them....lets just say, I stopped counting after 8...insert embarrassed face here.   Also ignore allergy medicine...allergy season in OK is no joke!

Max is not excited to start the new week...



But he does not realize that we are down to three more weeks of school left!  Woohoo!  I think we may make it after all!  No Sunday Night Blues here!

Anyone else counting down to summer break?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...