Sunday, April 28, 2019

Baby Showers, Cross Stitching, & Tea Parties

Great news: I finished my book and it was AWESOME!!

Bad news: I now need another book to read...heavy sigh

This weekend I had a blast throwing my beautiful friend a baby shower and she's having a girl!!! I bought all of the pink and sparkly things I could find...then I went back for more!



We had a great time catching up and showering our beautiful mama :)

I also got to go to a Tea Party!!!  I wore a dress with a floppy hat and everything!  My little girl heart was super happy!  These ladies are part of the cross stitching group I am in and they assisted me in making some progress


I learned a valuable lesson today: if your stitches are supposed to be straight across and they are slanting, you probably missed a count...may have had to take a couple stitches out...

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

I'll be over here eating cupcakes in this new and beautiful way

Anyone else make their cupcakes into a sandwich?  I'm never going back to having frosting on my nose again!

2 comments:

  1. When it comes to cupcakes, I always just each the frosting with a spoon and throw away the cake. If they're store-bought anyway. I've never tried cross-stitch...it looks like it takes patience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is taking all of my patience! But, its kind of fun! I don't like buttercream frosting, so I never eat that and just eat the cake. These had whipped frosting and that is a whole other matter ;)

      Delete

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...