Sunday, March 19, 2017

Photos of the Week

This week has blessed us with high 70* weather!  Which means that I wore sandals to work EVERY SINGLE DAY!  My toes were so happy!  I love sandals, sunglasses, and sunshine; and this week I managed to have all three.


Max was able to survey the water again on our walk by the creek, we even licked at it!
Then it rippled, hit our nose and we ran away...but we made actual water progress and I feel like that qualifies as a win!

I also displayed my creative talent for my students this week (this is an overview of Camp Green Lake from the novel Holes...just in case you couldn't decipher what was happening in this beauty)  Note: my students were not impressed, but they said my house had potential...thanks guys

My husband got inked! I think its pretty cool and I am also a fan of his plaid boxers....

Max and I started our Sunday with a beautiful morning hike in one of our favorite spots!  Max has finally mastered those stairs that are carved into the rock...I was a very proud mama!

This week is going to be a busy one with state testing and its the week before Spring Break (HALLELUJAH!) so it is going to bring with it a good amount of craziness!  So for now, I am going to bake some cookies (testing motivation for my co-workers) and watch a little Lord of the Rings to get me in the right frame of mind!

Have a great week everyone!

Linking up with Bianca! 

2 comments:

  1. Along with my lack of Star Wars in my life, I've never seen LOTR either. Maybe that should be a summer goal...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That definitely needs to be a summer goal! I am a huge LOTR nerd though...

      Delete

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...